Your Individual Coaching
Coaching is primarily a personal journey, a path towards discovery, the exploration of another, a better version of oneself.
Your destination is a specific professional goal ; Take-on a new position, lead a reorganization, make a transition, establish a relationship, or simply regain the desire or the means to move-on...
Supported or guided by your coach, you explore your professional world: Your strengths and talents, your relationships and behaviors as well as your areas of uncertainty and difficulties. It's not an easy thing to do, but your coach knows this type of territory well; Blockages, apprehensions and other resistances no longer have any secrets for him. Equipped with a full range of proven tools and methods, he can help you identify your obstacles and enable you to overcome them in a sustainable way.
We establish the itinerary of your tailored coaching, in consultation with you, depending on your starting point, your progress and the chosen destination, then validated by the company. Throughout the program, we mark the path with confidential reports, transfer of skills and deep work so that at the end of the road, you can claim ownership to reignite your enthusiasm and creativity, to give the best of yourself.
Follow the guide...
- Respect of the person
- Welcoming everyone as he/she is
- Focus on your goal
- Providing tools and explain them
- Contours but not detours
- Constructive Confrontation
- Questioning habits
Our Individual Coaching Programmes
We work with people all over the world, either face-to-face, remotely over conference-or-video calls , by Skype, Zoom, etc.
Each program is tailor-made, depending on the situation and the goals to be achieved. From the start, we set goals together with indicators to measure progress and results, which quickly become observable by the Coachee, his team and his entourage.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955) physicist
- You are looking for more ease in driving organizational transitions.
- You want to improve your ability to get others to follow you.
- You feel a need for support but at the same time you like to be challenged, to open new possibilities.
- You want your team to become more self-sufficient, and have trouble moving them in that direction.
"I pay more attention to others, to create and improve our relationships." I developed my ability to get people to want to follow me. I learned to show my emotions and I have more patience." A.G. D.A.F. Telecom
Her CEO adds "her behavior has changed. She is calmer and has even more strength. Her more "executive" and strategic posture and leadership enables trust and inspire teams. "
The word of the coach
Leaders are aware that Logico-mathematical intelligence, although necessary is not enough.
Understanding and working with others is a guarantee of commitment in an environment of uncertainty.
We help leaders to strengthen their relational, social and emotional intelligence for greater ease and effectiveness.
"We can not always build the future for our youth, but we can prepare our youth for the future" Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919) 26th President of the United States
- Your Manager asks you to be more of a strategist.
- You want to develop your influence, improve your executive identity.
- The company has given you the opportunity to move up and asks you to continue working on yourself to face the challenges.
- You have just changed positions and want support to make this transition successful.
"I have a greater ability to focus on priority topics, I gain time and energy.
My communication is clearer. I have more inner strength, I am more resilient and I can handle more difficulties.
My colleagues tell me I seem more serene, calmer and relaxed. At the same time, it's one of the most difficult moments of my life! " C.T. Director RH Group-space industry
The word of the coach
High potentials are a major challenge for companies as the aim is for them to become tomorrow's leaders.
Our targeted coaching allows these demanding profiles to go further faster.
The resulting self-confidence makes it easier to manage priorities and strengthens their ability to listen, to convince, to give feedback and to move forward.
"The task of a leader is to get people from where they are to where they have not been. " Henry Kissinger (1923-) American political scientist and diplomat
- You want to bring a vision and make sense of the action of your team.
- You need to adapt your organization to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You want to improve collaboration within the team.
- You would like to be solicited more for your opinions and help.
"I've learned to bring more energy to my team and I'm starting to experiment with new ways of working and changing the way I look at things.
I speak more than before, make presentations and start connecting with others.
I changed some behaviors and my team changed the way they work with me. " A.V.A. Vice-President-Aerospace industry
The word of the coach
The concept of leadership has changed dramatically. Technical Expertise, direct and strong communication are no longer enough to assert leadership.
Today's leader knows how to listen to others, to observe, to be empathetic, to create, to develop and to share a clear vision.
We support those whose role is to lead others to push their limits.
"If you think you're too small to have an impact, try sleeping with a mosquito" Dalai Lama (1935-) political and religious Leader of Tibet
- You are responsible to manage the organizational and cultural change of your team, and seek support to face this new project.
- You want to focus more on strategic projects and need to enable your team to be more self-sufficient.
- You want to get your team to be more efficient but have trouble showing them the way.
- You want to develop coordination within your teams and would like them to work together more!
"You have been a valuable relay who has remained neutral in a crisis context, this has allowed me to better understand my daily life, and even imagine finding immediate answers. This coaching has been a valuable help in the management of my time, prioritizing priorities.
We carried out several particularly interesting exercises on culture which was in perfect harmony with the cultural change of the company. This allowed me to better understand the strategy of our new management" L.R. Production Manager – Publishing
The word of the coach
Being a manager is not easy.
The managers are responsible for putting in place processes to respond to the evolutions of the activity. They need to identify and bring together the skills to enable the teams to achieve the desired result.
Our coaching programs for managers reinforce their ability to develop collaboration in their teams for more efficiency.