“Constantly seek to learn from the people around you - they will teach you more about yourself than anything else. They will also tell you what you need to know to achieve your business goals” Jack Welch (1935 -) American, President General Electric 1981-2001
The people in your organization need to learn how to share and collaborate to resolve difficulties more effectively.
Your team is spread out over many locations, and yet wants to learn more from each other’s failures and successes to advance faster.
Your project teams seek to learn from colleagues about similar projects they are working on.
- “It is amazing how much you can learn from someone else’s difficulty”
- “There were ideas and solutions I simply had never thought of before”
- “I am finally starting to understand the real problem”
A word from the coach
"You tell me, I forget. You teach me, I remember. You involve me, I learn. " Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) printer, writer, naturalist, inventor, American politician
Your different communities need to work more closely together in order to advance on certain topics.
Different work groups are going to have important projects to progress on, you want them to work together to decide what they're going to do and how they're going to do it.
You want to increase sharing and inspire more collective creativity with the different actors.
"It was great to take a step back and understand the digital transformation right from the start."
"We have been thinking about the process and the impact through exchanges with our colleagues in the group."
"We were able to open up and share our points of view."
"It was fun, challenging and really concrete."
"Now I have a better idea of what the group thinks, what is happening in the other entities of the group and I am beginning to understand what is expected of us."
65 Business Unit Managers and opinion leaders from the energy industry gathered for the "World-wide Kick-off" of the Digital Transformation project. The newly-appointed project manager decided to create an event to present the "white paper" to the participants and get the commitment of the stakeholders. BU teams from around the world collaborated to exchange ideas and to support possible organizational impacts and then identify priority topics.
A word from the coach
A successful event is a good combination of preparation, a fluid agenda and consistent activities to serve the purpose of the program.
We allow participants to be free and open up to others in order to create real connections that strengthen their relationships, and allow to deal more quickly with technical or managerial difficulties.
We capture your needs and allow you to clarify your main goals. We translate them into an event where movement, reflection, action and learning make the key ingredients of success. We work with groups of 30 to 200 people.
"None of us are smarter than all of us" Kenneth Blanchard (1939 -) American, management and leadership author
You find that your team...
- could go faster?
- has trouble changing their ways of doing things?
- has difficulty working in an international context?
- lack commitment and motivation?
- should take more risks and be more innovative?
- lack resilience to bounce back after a failure?
Team Development Coaching helps to get past these obstacles.
Context: The company remains stable, even if the business sector has slowed. Keeping in mind the idea of continuous improvement, V. P in charge of the activity asked for a two-day seminar in order to improve the collaboration and enable the team members to get to know each other better and to strengthen their capacity to take Risks together, to become more independent, to take a more positive look at the future and to motivate their teams.
- "The links I have with others have strengthened our ability to work more effectively together."
- "This seminar helped me to better understand the subjects and where we are well aligned and the subjects that remain to be dealt with."
- "We have developed our collective intelligence."
- "Now I will be able to contact the other members of the team more easily."
Board of Directors, building sector
A word from the coach
We co-develop with you a program that meets your needs, from one-day events to 1-year coaching programs.
Whether your team is multicultural or multifunctional, our programs unleash its collective intelligence and allow it to use its creative energy to achieve common goals. We give the means to open the channels of communication, to learn collectively and to build a positive relationship that serves the Organization.
Example of objectives
- Develop a shared frame of reference and mutual respect
- Share and decide how the team works together
- Enable more positive and stimulating communication within the team
- Reinforce self-confidence and bring forth creative energy of each person and each team
The team development programs are for management committees and their teams, project teams, and teams working in an intercultural context.
Our programs are tailor made and the duration depends on the objectives set.